- NOTICE FOR TENDER
- PhD Entrance Test Hall Ticket
- CLAT 2015 Result
- PhD Application Extension Notice
- Two Day National Seminar cum Workshop on Tribal Rights: Issues and Challenges in Jharkhand At National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi May 23-24 2015
- The list of selected papers for the Two days National Seminar On Combating Corruption, Black Money, Money Laundering: The Challenges ahead to the Indian Economy to be held at NUSRL Ranchi on 9-10th May, 2015
- CALL FOR PAPERS ON ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS AND IPR
- Tender Notice
- Last date extended for Abstract submission for National Seminar on Tribal Rights :Issues & Challenges
- One day National Conference on Development & Protection of Traditional Music ‘Creators and Performers’ Rights in Jharkhand On the eve of World IP Day 26th April, 2015 (Sunday)
By Notification number 362, dated 10/4/2006, the Core Committee and the Search Committee was constituted by the Government of Jharkhand for the purpose of taking necessary steps for the establishing of National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi. The members of first Core Committee/Search Committee were Hon’ble Mr. Justice S.J. Mukhopadhyay, the then Judge, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi, now the Judge of Supreme Court of India, New Delhi; Shri Mukhtyar Singh, the then Principle Secretary, Finance Department, Government of Jharkhand, Ranchi and Shri Sukhdeo Singh, the then Principal Secretary, H.R.D. Department, Government of Jharkhand.
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sudhansu Jyoti Mukhopadhaya Supreme Court of India
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Narendra Nath Tiwari
Jharkhand High Court
The Core Committee was reconstituted vide notification number 1213 dated 13/12/2006 of the Government of Jharkhand. Hon’ble Mr. Justice N.N. Tiwari, Judge, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi was nominated as the Chairman. Other members of the Committee were Shri Mukhtyar Singh, the then Principle Secretary, Finance Department, Government of Jharkhand, Ranchi, Shri R.S. Sharma, the then Principal Secretary, Human Recourse Department, Government of Jharkhand, Ranchi, Shri Sukhdeo Singh, the then Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Minister, Jharkhand, Ranchi, and Hon’ble Mr. Justice Prashant Kumar, the then Secretary, Law (Judicial) Department, Government of Jharkhand, at present Judge, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi.
Vice Chancellor’s Desk
‘Our university system is, in many parts, in a state of despair’. Most of universities and colleges in India are rated as below average in quality parameters.’ That higher education system in India has virtually collapsed and does not stand anywhere in comparison to world class universities is evident from the fact that not a single Indian university features among first 100, while many universities from East Asia have been included in the first hundred. Reasons for degeneration of even prestigious Universities in our country are well known. The crisis confronting the university system are increasing educated unemployment; weakening of student motivation; increasing unrest and indiscipline on the campuses; frequent collapse of administration; deterioration of standards; and above all, the demoralizing effect of the relevance and purpose of most of what is being done.